Monday, October 20, 2014

Generation 6 - Chapter 4

Every time I would concentrate on Wind finishing her LTW I would find them at it!

Which I guess is good because Wind is hoping for some grandkids. All this before Megan had even graduated high school!

While they were at the courthouse, Wind registered herself as retired! She FINALLY completed 100 perfect home designs! (I didn't think I would ever make it!) She retired early to pursue a leisurely life (which means no income, but no more pop ups all day). Thankfully Elgon was stepping up as provider of the household 


 So happy











































The young couple went straight home to celebrate. Didn't even give the butler enough time to get out of the room! 















As you might have guessed, all the horizontal tango dates Elgon and Megan had lead to this: 





























Wind was super excited and immediately started giving advice and asking if she could plan a baby shower 















She and Megan designed a nursery together. They used the Butler's room since he never actually sleeps there.... 















Because of achieving her LTW and the fact that I hate all the pop-ups, I registered Wind as retired. She gets no retirement pay but now that Elgon is working, they should be fine 















Wind, who was always a little unsure of Megan, decided she loved the girl like her own. It was probably just because of the effect grandchildren have, but Megan wasn't going to fuss about all the extra help and attention she was getting 











































Wilson made a point of stopping by and giving his official blessing















I don't know if it would be good or bad if pregnancy was this short in RL 















Meet Jonas. He is a fairy like is mom. I guess the eat-three-watermelons-and-you'll-have-a-girl thing failed. Oh well. 






















2 comments:

  1. Yay, welcome Jonas!!! Why I just have this feeling that I'll like you! :P It's nice to see Wind and Megan getting along so well over her pregnancy, and I completely know what you mean regarding the watermelons. You stuff your sims full of those things and you get a boy anyway -.- It's to do with the overall amount of boys to girls ratio in your town, someone told me. To hell with that, right? oO Having said that, this IS Jonas, and I'm happy to see how his story plays out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yeah. I learned the hard way that no amount of water melons brings you a girl if the town is already filled with them :-(
      Ah sweet sweet Jonas. You already know how everyone just loves him. He's def one of the BEST sims I've ever had.

      Delete