Sunday, November 9, 2014

Generation 7 - Chapter 14

I LOVE this house! When I first moved them in it was because of limited options, but the longer I play the more I like it. ALL the houses in the world were remodeled at least once because of Wind and I am so sad that I will be needing to move world again soon. I think I will keep it in a separate save file and import some of the houses to other places. Anyway 

Jonas was an immediate success with his 'All Day Pre-K'. The kids loved him and he felt immense satisfaction knowing he was making a different in their lives and contributing to the future. 















What he wasn't expecting was this:















Candace and Jonas are expecting! (because I forgot that woohoo was set on risky  ) This was much sooner than planned but they were both ecstatic! 















While Candace rested and read up on pregnancy, Jonas hired a crew to add a nursery to the house. They were waiting to decorate until after the birth 







































































once word got out, the hang up calls turned into threatening calls 





























"So, monkey *****, I hear you're knocked up. You better pray for a terrestrial bound weakling just like you...or you won't like what happens" 

They started receiving hate mail, pranks to the house, slashed tires, and rumors circulated. As the months went on they got worse and worse until one night Candace found a surprise waiting in the bathroom (seriously, they love that bathroom!) 















"I'm telling you this for the last time, If you value your life you will pack up and leave. Alone. If you stay and have a human child, I will make your life even more miserable! If you whelp a fairy child...well, lets just say you'll never have the chance to get to know it." 
Candace ran from the room calling for Jonas 

 He thought they were alone. At first he was startled, then he was livid.

 "How DARE YOU come into my home and threaten my family!" 















"I will do whatever I please! You knew the consequences of your actions. I am merely making sure your wife does too." 

 "You have got to be insane! consequences? You're the only one that has a problem with me and Candace and it's really none of your **** business! You have no right to come here and mess with our lives! You have no hold over us!" 



"All I hear is blah blah blah" 

 "I always get what I want. One way or another. I have given your wife her options. If you really love her, you'll tell her to go."

 "Never"

 "Well, then whatever happens will be on your head." 

And with that she swept out of the house. 

He rushed to Candace to comfort his shaken wife.

 "There has got to be a way to make her go away! Don't worry love, I won't let anything happen to you or the baby."


2 comments:

  1. :O What the fudge, Emmaline!! Can't they do anything against life threats? This is getting pretty serious! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is an evil fairy on a mission! Fae don't normally have such deviants to.deal.with and Emmaline is very very old. It's slow going getting the council to step up here.

      Delete