Friday, November 7, 2014

Generation 7 - Chapter 3

Even when life is good an angsty teen will see it differently. Jonas was so in love with Candace he couldn't concentrate on anything else. It affected his studies and his relationship with his father. Elgon finally decided they needed to talk. He had to wait outside for his son to wander home. On nights Candace worked Jonas walked aimlessly through the neighborhood like a lost puppy. It took some work to get past all the 'I'm fine' and 'nothing' comments. 















"What is going on with you son?" 















"I know what I want in life. Like, I REALLY know. I'm tired of being told to wait. You married mom when she was still in high school. Why can't Candace and I do that?" 
"....Well that was different. That was arranged. I would not have done it that way if I had had a choice. You wanted to do this your way...so now you have to do it your way without the council. They're the ones that allow pre graduation marriages." 






















"but there's nothing saying you can't prepare for marriage is there? Have you talked with her parents? Gotten their blessing? Chosen where and when you'd want to wedding? I am all for you guys getting married, but without the Council to arrange it, you have to wait until you're both legal adults.Besides, you're so young. Enjoy high school while you can! Real life is not nearly as carefree." 

With marriage on his mind Jonas arranged a romantic date Friday night. Friday is date night after all. He got there early and waited impatiently for his girlfriend. 















Candace was just as twitterpated as Jonas 















What a vision! thought Jonas 

Commence repetitive romance scenes 















<compliments> 





























<obligatory floral gift> 















<mushy sentiments> 















<heart felt promises> 















<deep dark secret sharing> 














<more compliments> 















<more promises>






























<post date euphoria> 
















"Well dad, lets just say it was the best date ever!"


**I apologize for the lame date descriptions. I thought about re writing it as I transferred it from the forum site but I'm not in a lovely dovey mushy romance mood this time either.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! No, I completely understand, having to write dates eventually gets repetitive and boring! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! and I totally felt like I was letting them down since they're so in love and a great couple and all. Glad you understand though :-/

      Delete