Monday, November 10, 2014

Generation 8 -Chapter 9

Cherish was about to leave the age of dolls and little girly dresses and become the next best thing to an adult; a teen!















She and Fatima did not have birthdays on the same day but Great Grandmother Wind insisted they celebrate together every year. Cherish didn't mind. She loved Fatima like a little sister, even though she was really Cherish's great aunt. It's weird having a family that's part fairy and part human. She wished all her family members were fairies. Then her Grandfather and Great Grandfather would still be alive.
Anyway. Time for cake.















Fatima took her turn first. GG liked throwing big parties for birthdays. She would invite Grandma Mya and Grandpa Ephriam, even though they saw them all the time. She would also ask neighbors they hardly knew, clients she worked with, and even the family of the girl Brenton liked. Ew. They always got all mushy faced when they thought no one was looking. She wished people would stop looking at her. She liked it when she was alone.















Fatima looks just like her mom. Blond. Pretty. Sparkly blue wings. and a smiling personality to go with it. Cherish liked being around Fatima. She was so carefree and excited about life. Cherish found it pleasant to be around and if she was totally honest with herself, she was a little bit jealous. Sure. She felt happy at times and excited on occasion, but she was pretty sure she's never be THAT cheerful.




































She gave Fatima a tight squeeze on the way to her cake. They usually did it this way. One right after the other. Different kinds of cake. This time one was chocolate with vanilla icing and the other was vanilla with chocolate icing. After they both blew out their candles, everyone could take their pick.


I wish I didn't feel sad all the time.
 And she blew out the candles.

Teen Cherish

















11 comments:

  1. Aww...I hope her wish comes true. Cherish has lost so much, it's understandable she's sad. Maybe she'll find some passion in life that will change her outlook.

    yay for updates!!!! I've done that. Play and play then time passes before I sit to write an update. Hopefully you'll be able to figure it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has lost a lot. i remember it feeling like Death stopped by every other day for a while!

      I am excited to be moving ahead. I just hope I can make something out of the random pics I took MONTHS ago. haha.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh Cherish! I nearly choked up when she made her wish!
    Welcome back, we've all missed you Wind & Company

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a sad little girl that deserves some good to come her way.
      I am so glad to be caught up and ready to move fnw!
      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Oh Cherish! I think I nearly cried when she made her wish. Hopefully she'll find something she loves and makes her happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has some inner strength in there somewhere. They may all be ghosts, but she does have a support system to help her out. You can't go through what she did without some emotional scarring I think.
      Thanks for stopping in.

      Delete
  4. Oh, poor Cherish! I nearly started blubbering when she made her wish. No wonder the poor dear is so sad all the time. She's lost so much, so much more than anyone should ever have to lose in such a young life. I hope she can find a purpose in life and that someone great will come along to make her happy. Long lives don't seem to happen often for her family, but hopefully Cherish can live a long, happy one with someone she loves.

    Yay for being able to do updates now! That transferring had to be a HUGE lot of work. I sure didn't envy you at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO MUCH work. I am very happy to be updating again. Now I just need to do the same for my A&E Challenge...well...maybe not

      Cherish has seen so many bad things and lost so much. It's a good thing Emmaline is already dead or we might have ended up with vengeful little fairy! I guess her story is more of an anti happily ever after.
      Thanks for commenting

      Delete
  5. :O What a birthday wish!! :( Poor girl, she shouldn't have had to wish for that of all things :( Hmm, me thinks I'll be very protective of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Kids shouldn't feel that way. They're supposed be eager and excited. At least she has that in Fatima.

      There can be magic in birthday wishes if you really believe.

      I'm glad that the GS family are all watching for her <3

      Delete
  6. Yayyy, happy birthday to Cherish and Fatima!!!!

    ReplyDelete