Sunday, November 9, 2014

Generation 7 - Chapter 7

Jonas knew he had to wait until graduation to marry is love. Though the winter was particularly harsh he knew spring and graduation was coming. After planning things out with his father and Mr O'Dourk, Jonas decided to throw a birthday party for himself and Candace since they shared the day..... 

What he hadn't anticipated was the rep from the Council being there. All while they were singing the birthday song to him he debated whether or not to continue with his plan. 















See his father's encouraging smiles helped a lot





























Please let Candace say yes! 

(before) 














(after) 





























"Hooray for cake!" 

Jonas' heart raced as he watched Candace make her wish and blow out her candle. 
I wonder what she wished for 
































































(I HAD to edit her...it was awful!) 

Jonas had planned on waiting until after the guests started to leave and invite her on a romantic walk in the moonlight but looking at her beautiful face, he just couldn't wait. 















Jonas saw in her eyes that flowers weren't the gift she was hoping to get...















Before she could speak he stopped her.. 





























"I love you more day by day. You're the most beautiful woman I have every seen. When I look at you my heart swells and I know we are meant for each other." 















"I have to ask you something." 















"Will you marry me?" 

2 comments:

  1. Now there's the Jonas I recognise!!! It's so weird knowing him from jazen's blog first :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet. She did a wonderful job writing him. She has a good sense of his character.

      Delete