Friday, November 7, 2014

Generation 7 - Chapter 5

(It turns out she's not bad looking and it had me rethinking Candace) 

Emmaline's Daughter immediately capitalized on the fact that they were both fairies. Unlike Candace...















She painted a beautiful picture of her dream wedding to a handsome fairy... 





























And how romantic and perfect it would all be. It seemed Jonas was quite interested in what she had to say. But what she didn't realize was that he was picturing all those things with Candace 















Seeing his girl across the grounds, he couldn't resist going to her and pulling her into a kiss.





























hmmm, I wonder what she's thinking.... 


















Bonus pics 


Brenton as a child 



ice skating with fairies is just not fair! 


"Wait for me guys!" 

2 comments:

  1. Damn those fairies, cheating at ice skating!! :( Looks like Emmaline's daughter's plan isn't working out! Then again, maybe she isn't really wanting this herself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really wish the occult sims could skate just like reg sims. Though seeing the werewolves 'skate' is pretty hilarious!
      I think even if Emmaline's kids are as evil as she is, they still recognize that she's crazy. I doubt any of her kids would want to marry a blood relative regardless of how distant the relation. They're some kind of cousin I think

      Delete