Sunday, November 9, 2014

Generation 7 - Chapter 9

Let the wedding planning begin! Candace and Jonas were eager to plan and begin their life. As if they weren't already living it? But then young people are often trying to get away from what they see as childhood things in order to start living. Spring came along with a blizzard! Graduation day was upon them. Instead of getting decked out to collect their diplomas and party with their classmates, they skipped the ceremony in order to apply for a marriage license. Good thing Elgon was there to actually pick the diplomas up or they would never have bothered with them! 





























"Well, my love, it's all set. One week from now you'll be my wife. Are you ready?" 

Candace had a devilish grin 















"Are you ready to be MY husband?" 















They sat on the closest bench to plan out the details of the big day. They didn't want a long drawn out engagement so they had a lot to plan in a VERY short time. 















"Dad offered to have it at the apartment but I think it's too small. Maybe for the reception?" 
"There's usually more people at the reception than the ceremony! It won't do. I asked my dad about using our house, but he's been ill since Gift Day." 















"Ok, How about the park?" 
"The park! It's supposed to snow all week!" 















"I know....but remember when we went to the ren fair last summer? And how miserably hot the costumes were.....I was thinking we'd wear those! You are the queen of my heart!" 
"Oh Jonas! I think you're crazy. But it does sound like fun!" 















"WE'll get you a crown to wear and make everyone call you 'majesty'! HAHAHA!" 















"Sounds like a plan..." 

Life is good 















(I LOVE this shot. HS is so pretty in the winter!) 


Meawhile... 

Elgon was called to Wilson's house 















"I want you to know that things....have gotten complicated..."





























"If you're talking about Jonas and Candace, we have it in writing that the council will butt out!" 















"Yes I know. But Emmaline and I have....divorced. It's not something we fae do but she pushed and pushed. Using the more lenient rulings we've set for Jonas as a way to get approval. I can't say that I'm sad to see her go, but it means I no longer have any influence over her actions." 















"She's up to something and I have no idea what it is, but we all know it's nothing good. I just wanted to let you know so you can help me protect Jonas and Candace from her wrath."



2 comments:

  1. Well, good on him for having divorced her!! Even if it does mean complication in the future, I'm glad he's rid of her and no longer married to her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy when that pop up came! It was crazy that SP put them together in the first place. They were nemisis' before their first child was born. Yet somehow they had like 4 or 5 0.0
      The ironic part is that SP had her immediately marry a human! hahaha

      Delete