Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Generation 8 - Chapter 14

The girls had talked Wind into NOT celebrating their birthdays together for a change. It was a big event for Fatima. She was becoming a teen now. She'd be starting high school and dating boys and learning to drive! Cherish thought having the day be focused only on Fatima was better than trying to share the spotlight with her. Not that the spotlight ever found it's way to Cherish.















The usual guests came over. The grandparents. The brother. The random neighbors. Cherish noticed that the only person Brenton wanted to talk to was Grandpa Ephriam and it was making Ephriam look uncomfortable. Whatever they kept talking about made Ephriam suddenly find something that needed attending to elsewhere.
 Ephriam wasn't really her grandfather. He just happened to be married to her grandmother. Her real maternal grandfather had died before she was born.





























Fatima is of course stunning. She always had her mother's looks and a personality that everyone can relate to. Cherish was glad she had such a sunshiney person in her life. And she was even more glad that she was old enough that they could start doing more things together. Fatima was her only real friend. Other than the dog of course ;-)
(*I am trying to go through store content I don't normally use. This is not an outfit or hair I'd use otherwise but it kind of fits her somewhat wild personality)















As per tradition, Fatima got a fancy new phone for her birthday and immediately started playing with it and programming in numbers. Cherish hoped GG had a plan with A LOT of minutes for her because she was going to be on that thing all the time. Never underestimate the phone usage of a popular teen aged girl.















And just like that they were both in school again. Cherish, being an upperclassmen now wanted to take advantage of the work programs her school offered. She put together a plan and sat down with Wind to talk about it. She wanted to have half days at school so she could focus on her garden. Not just because it's where she felt the most comfortable but because she was now old enough to become self employed now. With her great grandmother's approval of course. Her plan went into detail about the plants she was growing, their uses, and how much they should sell for. She'd made contacts at the local grocery stores, farmer's market, and even that strange shop she'd bought some of her most interesting plants from. She outlined a budget for supplies and transporting them and all the papers needed to open a bank account with her GG's help.















Wind was amazed at the passion Cherish had for her plants and the work she'd put into her business plan. With a quick signature of Wind's, Cherish was mailing off all the paper to make it happen. Soon she would be in business for herself! Wind made the stipulation that she had to set aside a certain percentage of her profit's for her future. College wasn't cheap ya know!

*
*
*
Bonus pics































"What do you mean I'm too young for a credit card?! Do you know you I am?"
















I LOVE this sim! She is so pretty. I think she's evil and picks fights with everyone. And she also seems to be pregnant ALL THE TIME. But I think she's great. I Might have to find a way to bring her into the family.


14 comments:

  1. aww Fatima is a pretty girl! Cherish is right, Wind better have a large phone plan for her. LOL

    Cherish has it all worked out it sounds like. I'm glad she's found comfort in her plants and something tells me that Fatima may be another person that grows apart from Cherish as Fatima's popularity grows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yea,Fatima! Her phone never stops ringing!

      Cherish has something to throw herself into. Something she's passionate about. Hopefully that will lead to opening up her life a little
      Thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. "What do you mean I'm too young for a credit card?! Do you know you I am?" Oh man, wielding the celebrity card already?

    The last sim is indeed gorgeous! A very interesting face, sharp but stunning features. She just knows she's got good genes and is populating DV with beautiful sims. She must have an amorous lover(s) who can't believe how good they've got it! Maybe Fatima can marry one of her sons, as those Fairys tend to stick around for a while.

    Oh, the story? Right! Wow, what total opposites Fatima and Cher are. I hope their friendship resumes, it would be sad to see it just drop flat off. That stripey dress is very flattering on Cherish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fatima knows pretty much everyone in DV already and everyone loves her.

      I need to look more into that sims. I don't even know her name. She showed up to a party as a guest of a guest. We need to get to know her!

      I'm glad you like the dress on her. I wasn't too impressed with it but I am trying to use more of my store stuff. bleh

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Fatima turned out very pretty and I had to laugh about the phone bill. I can tell you from experience what a teenage girl can do to a phone bill that didn't have unlimited minutes, it wasn't pretty. I also had to LOL about the credit card.

    The two girls are opposites and they might be cousins but they seem more like sisters to me.

    Sounds like Cherish is getting right down to business and will be working to make those gardens greener in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For being so different those girls are close like sisters and BFFs. It's weird with how the family line actually runs but they were basically raised as sisters anyway.

      I am glad for free taxi services and free cell phones in this game. Otherwise my sims wouldn't be able to afford food!

      I love that you can start some of the careers as teens. Cherish really has the gardening thing down and she's ready to provide the finest produce the town can get!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. Fatima sure is pretty. Cherish is right about the phone bill. LOL! Teenagers and phones can be a very dangerous combination. I also had to laugh at the credit card. Gotta love how they wield that celebrity status.

    It's great that Cherish has it all figured out. It sounds like she knows what she wants, and ti's nice to see her taking comfort in her plants. I hope she can find a special someone to have a nice relationship with and have a nice, happy life with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I think Fatima would bankrupt them with the phone bill and CCs hahah

      Wind did always tell them that having a purpose is important. Cherish is lucky enough to have \found hers early on. Most people can't say that. As for romance.....she's not there yet :-/

      Delete
  5. Woo, go Cherish!! All the bets for her new business, how exciting!
    I have a bad feeling that her friendship with Fatima is going to last. Fatima is going to be immensly popular, and immensly popular it girls don't often hang out with wonderufl people like Cherish :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that popular doesn't go with dark and brooding. But they do love each other.
      Starting your own business is an exciting thing! Cherish really seems to thrive right along with her growing plants.
      (Plus I love that it's a career you can start at teen to get a head start! Esp since winter is coming in game son that always slows things way down)

      Delete
  6. I have a lot of catching up to do, lol, but I'm getting there. I think I'm going to start reading on my lunch breaks all the time.
    I love Teagan! She's great. I love playing her all the time, she always ends up pregnant but doesn't take care of the babies, she seems to hate having babies actually. I once had her actually move in with her current boyfriend, have a baby, then move out and leave the baby with him. It was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I love her too! and she is CONSTANTLY pregnant. By different guys. For someone that hates all things, she really gets around!

      Delete
  7. "What do you mean I'm too young for a credit card?!" Haha, this is funny! She's a really a cute one... and popular! I only hope they'll still be friends, Fatima and Cherish. Maybe they're so different that they somehow complete each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah. yes. teen aged Fatima is a force to be reckoned with! There will be challenges to their friendship but the're pretty close still.

      Delete