Friday, November 7, 2014

Generation 6 - Chapter 13

Jonas is in love with a human named Candace. Elgon wants his son to NOT have his future decided for him and pressured his mom to talk to Wilson. Emmaline is hateful. 



Elgon is a very authentic, caring kind of guy. He's not one to mess with people and he's totally loyal. He allows his heart to lead the way in life and his heart is set on Candace. When he looks at her he see a wide open world of possibilities and happiness. He wants to be a teacher when he grows up so he can inspire future generations and one day have enough children to populate a sports team. He only sees the good in people and wants everyone else to view themselves that way too. 















While Jonas is out romancing his lady love, Elgon is at home preparing for a quiet dinner alone when Ephriam burst through the door! 















"Prepare yourself! The Fairy Brigade is on it's way!" 

Not even 2 minutes later Wilson, Emmaline, and Wind are at the door. Ephriam's warning had given him just enough time to put on some cloths. 















"Elgon! We are here to discuss your son. It has been brought to my attention that he wishes to marry a human girl named Candace." 

Wilson seems overly cheerful and forcefully confident. Not a good sign 















"My.....dear wife Emmaline is here to express her... displeasure at your son's choice and your mother's willful defiance of custom as well as...." 

Elgon could tell the Wilson did not want to be in the middle of this. I wonder how much say Grandfather had in his marriage to Emmaline, Elgon thought 















"I appreciate your concern," Elgon cut him off "but this really isn't necessary. Jonas is free to be with whomever he wishes. I have met her and she is quite enchanting. Now if you all will excuse me, I have dinner to make...." 

He tried to be as casual and non confrontational as possible. He turned back to the kitchen and pretended like the air wasn't vibrating with tension and acted like his unexpected guests would leave quietly 















 "Oh look, the little Wingless Wonder thinks he has any say in the matter! HAhahaha!" Cackled Emmaline 

Elgon came storming out from behind the counter. He had had enough of this! 















"Look Witch! You have NO SAY in the future of MY son! I don't give a dang about your plans and traditions. I will NOT be dis-respected in my home. You get out and do not come back! Let me show you the door. Look, a door. It's the wooden thing with knobs on it" He said pointing 

Emmaline exploded 















"You do not speak to me like that human! I am the matriarch of this family! YOU will do as you are told. We have taken your case before the elders to be judged. It is only a matter of time before they arrive to give me custody of Jonas and banish you!" 

Elgon whipped around to face is grandfather (yes I know, the pics are in dif rooms, I don't remember what I originally wanted to do here) 















"You took this before the elders without me? Take my son?! Banish me?? How could you do this to me Grandfather!" 

Elgon's head was spinning. Is this happening? Can they actually do this? 
Finally Wind spoke up. 















"Calm down Elgon, it's not like that at all. Emmaline is just trying to get you worked up. Yes, this has been brought before the elders and yes, it has to be dealt with. A judge is on his way here. Wilson, and only Wilson, will talk to him and explain." She spoke quietly but with authority. This pregnancy had changed her, calmed her.



2 comments:

  1. Hmm, so much for Wind sorting things out. They can't actually take Jonas away from him, right? It's not like Jonas is still a baby and Elgon a neglecting parent. Jonas is a teenager, surely his too old to be taken away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elgin is caught up in the moment and threats. Wind knows not.to take anything emmaline says to heart. And you're right , Jonas is no baby.

    ReplyDelete